Buyer's Responsibilities: this is you!
*This agreement is for the benefit and protection of the buyer and seller, The puppy will be current on age appropriate vaccinations and de-worming, the buyer will be given a copy of the health record. This guarantee is for the health of the puppy for the First 72 Hours Only that the puppy is in the buyers care.
*Seller and buyer agree that under no circumstance will the seller be held liable After 72 Hours of purchasing the puppy. For the guarantee to be valid puppy must be taken by the buyer to a licensed veterinarian with in 72 hours of sale.
*If the veterinarian finds the puppy to be in unsatisfactory health, a replacement of comparable value will be given as soon as one is available. Buyer much notify seller and return live puppy with original paperwork and a signature from the veterinarian diagnosis, at the buyers expense. Seller may confirm diagnosis by a second opinion of a licensed veterianarian at the sellers' expense, prior to the final resolution of imfiminity. There will be no cash refunds.
* Have puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within 72 hours of delivery. Seller must be informed immediately of the examination's result by email or by fax. The failure of this will result in the cancellation of this guarantee.
* Provide puppy with routine preventive care, such as, but not limited to: Follow veterinarian guidelines for vaccinations and deworming. With the following Exception: "Puppy must not receive a vaccination within 7 days of arriving at it's new home." That means he/she cannot receive a vaccination on your first trip to the vet. The stress of coming to their new home and the flight is stress enough. Failure to follow these instructions will make this contract null and void.
* All deposits are nonrefundable.
* Failure to keep your new puppy on the same type of food could result in diarrhea, loss of appetite, hypoglycemic attacks (low blood sugar) or a combination of these symptoms.
* Failure to have Nutra-cal on hand could also result in the death or serious harm of your new puppy if they do have a hypoglycemic attack. White Karo Syrup will work as well.
* Teacup and Tiny Toy size puppies need to eat several times each day and a small amount (size of a dime or less) of Nutra-cal should be given once or twice per day.
* With a New Puppy comes an extra responsibility. Failure to follow these guidelines could put your puppy in serious danger.
* If your veterinarian or mine determines that the sickness of death was caused by a hypoglycemic attack brought on by lack of proper care then no refund in full or in part will be given.
One Year Health Guarantee against Genetic Defects:
* This puppy is guaranteed until one year of age against fatal and life altering congenital disease which adversely affects the health of the animal. This includes severe hip dysplasia which hampers a dog's movement and natural gait and requires surgery to correct, kidney, heart, pancreas, spine, and liver problems of a severe life threatening or altering nature. If the dog dies within this one year time frame, the seller will pay to have it autopsied to ascertain reason. If reason is congenital, the Seller will replace the puppy.
* All items covered under this guarantee are by replacement only. We do not give refunds.
* Seller will not be responsible for any medical expenses incurred. Buyer is aware that owning a puppy means trips to the veterinarian and understands that he/she will be responsible for all payments.
* As of the date of delivery, the puppy has received proper vaccinations and worming. The buyer has been informed of these and of future vaccinations and worming. The buyer has been informed of these and of future vaccinations and worming due.
* A puppy with a defect must be returned, only when deemed necessary by a licensed veterinary, with the prior permission of the seller to qualify for a replacement puppy.
* NO REFUND, in part or in full, will be given.
* A returned puppy must be returned to the seller in good condition, other than the specified problem, at the buyer's expense. The owner will then qualify for a replacement puppy.
* Buyer is responsible for transportation costs to and from the seller on a replacement puppy.
* The guarantee applies to the original puppy only and is nontransferable to a second party.
* NO replacement puppy will be given if the puppy has been bred, spayed, neutered, or euthanize without the seller's permission.
* Replacement puppy will be mutually agreed upon by both parties and will be of comparable quality. It is understood that the replacement puppy may not be from the exact same parents of the original puppy.
* There are certain disorders that may be caused by environmental factors, for example: allergies, thyroid dysfunction, demodectic mange, and other autoimmune disorders that are not covered by this guarantee.
* Any physical problem which is or could be the result of injury is not covered under this guarantee.
* There is no guarantee or warranty that the Buyer will be able to show or breed the puppy regardless of show or breeding potentials.
* While we do our best to give an accurate adult weight, there is absolutely NO GUARANTEE that the puppy will be the estimated size.
* This contract supersedes any and all previous agreements.
* This contract is null and void if the terms and conditions are not fulfilled, and is in effect where or not it is signed by the buyer/buyer's.
* Buyer agrees that he/she understands this contract fully, and that this contract is under the jurisdiction of the State of Oklahoma, in the county of LeFlore. It is agreed that the place of venue shall be in LeFlore County, Oklahoma.
Date____________Amount of puppy___________Shipping Cost__________Deposit made______________
Seller's Signature and Address and Date
Buyer's Signature, Address and Date